Friday, December 10, 2010

N° 2 Vintage Christmas Ornaments





It is just the right time of year to post these lovely blown glass vintage Christmas baubles that I found in dusty boxes. Truly wonderful, very old and VERY FRAGILE. They seem to break by just looking at them. I took some very quick photographs of a few of them but there are so many I need to take more time and catalogue them, I also need to find a better way to present them as I had to invent a couple of backgrounds to disguise my bad photography skills! I do hope you enjoy them anyway. Some are incredibly elaborate and moulded into strange shapes, others are painted using bright colours or covered in glitter. There are also some surprising characters too like the cat with a cartoon face or the snowman being hugged by a little boy. Yummy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment