Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Owls in the kitchen




No this is not the Spoonflower web site but my blog. It seems to be the only thing I write about lately! I have uploaded a new design which I hope to be selling on Spoonflower pretty soon. I have already ordered swatches so when they arrive the fabrics will be up for sale immediately. They feature my owl designs which I have themed in with a kitchen atmosphere. The design will be available in 3 colour ways to start off with. You can obviously get a closer look here at my new shop on Spoonflower.

P.S I am off to sunny England for 10 days so I don't know if this blog will suffer. If I'm honest when I am at home and have 30 miles of Lincolshire beaches at the end of my road I don't usually think about much else!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutley love them,the green is my favourite,will match my cooker peeeeeerfect.Keep them coming xxx

    ReplyDelete