Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to me



I received this wonderful drawing from my friend Thomas as a present for my Birthday. I find it very beautiful and of course seeing as it is especially for me I find it very apt. I often say that I am a very busy bee and Thomas it seems has illustrated a typical "day in the life of". The only problem being bees work together and there are loads of them, however I am on my own doing millions of things at the same time.


Thomas Fummo is a freelance caricaturist, cartoonist, illustrator and animator, but above all he does all these things with extreme talent! Please take time to look at his blog HERE which is full of lovely illustrations and witty, quirky animations, and his new website HERE shows a wide range of his work (I particularly love the caricatures). ENJOY!

P.S. Thanks TF XX

2 comments:

  1. You're so nice, you might break the universe!
    HUGSSS
    Thank YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Thomas it suits Dawn perfectly x

    ReplyDelete