Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Imprint Collection





What a week... I think I have about 8 deadlines and all for the 30th June, roll on July that's what I say.
Apart from real work I also have Module 2 of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design to contend with... and if I'm honest it's the thing I would most like to be doing! Such is life.
Well, I have managed to design a couple of collections and post them on Flickr above is a peep at some of the designs that I have created.
Bye.... back to work.

4 comments:

  1. had my usual good look around.9 comments & 2 fav
    already. great.xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polly, did you notice that I also have a new member? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes & still getting even more, loved your news.
    have a lovely weekend,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post card, that kind of work just up my street

    ReplyDelete