Monday, June 4, 2012

Plum Orchard

Plum Orchard

Apple Orchard

Apricot Orchard

I have returned to Spoonflower (because I have a little more time on my hands) and have entered my Plum Orchard design in the Geometric Shapes Competition which was also palette restricted. Having only two colours I thought it would be a difficult design to create. The purple reminded me of plums so my design started from there. I have kept my shapes simple, my scale big and my colours flat. It has a lovely repeat which creates an orchard. I have added two other colour palettes, Apple Orchard and Apricot Orchard... there could be lots more!

2 comments:

  1. all three of them are lovely!
    great job!
    Is good to know you're back ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Majo... I see you have been pretty busy also?

    ReplyDelete