Friday, May 10, 2013

World Lupus Day - Butterfly Showcase 3 - Final

This is the third and final Butterfly Showcase to celebrate World Lupus Day. By reading this post you are helping to raise awareness and support for Lupus sufferers. Please enjoy the last 10 of the 30 butterfly designs received from all over the world. Remember to check out all the designs on Pinterest and re-pin your favourites. If you would still like to participate in some way you can send me any butterfly designs you may have and I will pin them on the special 'Butterflies for Lupus' board I have created on Pinterest.
If you missed the first 20 designs this morning just continue to scroll down after this post is finished.

Maria José Bautista V
Julie Hamilton
Julie Ansbro
Jennifer Borek
Holly Helgeson
Lisa Rivas
Dawn Clarkson
To finish off the 3rd showcase a set of four super butterfly designs. My special thanks go to Gabri, Eloise,Tommy and Maider for their wonderful drawings, and of course to their Mums who sent them to me. THANK YOU x
Gabriele Age 10
Eloise Age 4
Tommy Age 2
Maider Age 7
Sadly this is the end of my Butterfly showcases, thank you so much to everyone who took part and made World Lupus Day a date to remember!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Dawn on curating this lovely butterfly exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Dawn! Kids will be so happy when i show them tomorrow. Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kathryn, I do hope the kids enjoy seeing their designs and names on my blog. Thanks for sending the designs through to me. x

      Delete