Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Radiant Resolutions

Hello my lovelies. I am here to wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2014, and of course, I hope all your dreams really do come true!
This year my New Year's Resolution was NOT to make New Year's Resolutions, so there you go, I got all that done and dusted pretty quickly. However, that doesn't mean I haven't got any plans, hopes or dreams for 2014 it's just that I am working on them and not writing about them.


When Pantone announced their Color of the Year I realised that for me 2014 was starting on a high. Such a fab colour! To design patterns using colour palettes which include a bit of Radiant Orchid will be a dream. I have begun a new project (and I will write about it pretty soon) which has this beautiful colour as part of the brief... so watch this space.

 
If you love Radiant Orchid like me you can read more about it on the Pantone Website or follow the Color of the Year on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. I also have a modest Color of the Year board on Pinterest which will I hope you will follow. Maybe it will inspire me to greater things pretty soon! 
P.S. Happy New Year to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment